24 June 2008

Day fifty-five

Oh dear. This morning I had set my alarm for 6am, so that I would be up and packed and checked out by 7am, so I could be at the airport well before my flight to San Francisco at 9.30am.

And then I decide to quickly check my email before hopping in the shower, and there's one from my friend who works for the airline I'm flying with, who mentions that my flight is on Wednesday morning.

So I check my booking printout, and yes, it's for Wednesday 25th June. And I check my hotel booking, and I'm booked in here til Wednesday 25th June.

But today is Tuesday 24th June. I almost packed up, checked out, and went to the airport a whole DAY before my flight is booked to leave! *sigh* I went back to bed :P. It's now Tuesday later in the morning, and I suddenly have a whole extra day in New Orleans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Adam
Take hold of those extra days in life - they are so special - and the most memborable ones. You never know when you may need a spare! Love mum