And back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Today was spent mostly at the mall. The mall. The West Edmonton Mall, supposedly the largest shopping centre in the entire world. Although really, when you take a whole bunch of shops, and add to it:
A waterpark.
A hotel *and* casino.
TWO mini-golf courses.
A go-kart track.
A full-size pirate ship.
A mini-aquarium, with accompanying public show space - I watched the sea lions! They were pretty cool :).
An amusement park ala Adventure World (withthree roller-coasters, including the world's largest indoor triple-loop rollercoaster).
An ice rink.
A laser tag centre.
and put it all under the one roof, then yes, chances are you have the largest shopping centre in the world. The waterark actually looked really, really good; I might spend the day there tomorrow. It was voted "best indoor waterpark" twice in a row, in 2004 and in 2007 - they only give the award once every three years.
The shopping itself was pretty decent. It was the first time I'd really been into any real shops since leaving home. All I bought was a tee at the Disney Store (it was a promotional poster-tee for Jack Skellington on tour!) cause they were on sale for $7.
Not much else to say, other than Edmonton is seriously bitterly cold at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment